Linux Device Driver - Interview Questions
LDD - Linux Boot Process
Linux Boot Sequence Interview Questions
- Explain about the Linux boot sequence in case of ARM architecture?
- How are the command line arguments passed to Linux kernel by the u-boot (bootloader)?
- Explain about ATAGS?
- Explain about command line arguments that are passed to linux kernel and
how/where they are parsed in kernel code?
- Explain about device tree.
- Explain device tree concepts in linux.
- which process / directory is responsible for the kernel is decompresed during boot up ?
- Diff b/w MLO & IPL.
- What is greb loader
- Embedded board Booting sequence
- Booting Sequence of a board ?
- How a user mode is transferred to kernel mode?
- Why primary boot loader and secondary boot loader required?
- What are types of boot loader?
- How to decrease the time of booting processes