Linux Device Driver - Interview Questions
LDD - Network Device Driver
Linux Network Device Driver Interview Questions
- How to send information over network? (structure packing)
- Ethernet driver how a packet get transferred in Ethernet drivers?
- How a Reception of packet performed in a Ethernet device driver? (Explain from starting to reception of packet)
- How Ethernet device is registered
- How many interrupt lines you have been used in your driver development. 1. UART : 1 (RX). 2. Ethernet: 2 (RX & TX)
- How to register, allocate NIC.
- How a packet is sent in ethernet driver?
- What happens as soon as a packet arrives from the network in Linux ?