Linux Device Driver - Interview Questions
LDD - I2C Driver
Linux I2C Driver Interview Questions
- What is the difference between I2C & SPI
- How will you chosse which protocal to be used on board communication
- How the communication difference b/w I2C & SPI
- Is clock stretching is for Master or Slave in I2C protocol
- What is Bit Binding in I2C protocol
- What is i2c clock stretching
- what is repeate sequence in I2C? How this signal will look on CRO?
- How will you know if the I2C lines are noisy?
- What monitoring tools have you used like I2C sniffer
- how will you verify I2C communication?How will you know if there was a software or hw problem?
- what is i2c bus error
- I2C- dummy write, repeated start, arbitration, synchronization between masters
- Lm475 temperature driver project
- How can two slaves can communicate with master in i2c protocol at a time?
- How can we address different devices from same vendor i2c?
- What is the clock frequency used in your I2C driver designed?
- What is the start bit condition in I2C?
- How I2C protocol works?
- What are different speeds the I2C had?
- How the master knows what is the start condition ?
- while in between I2C communication what happens if clocks happens to be dragged low which is not as per i2c standard?
- What if the slave device is not responding or no acknowledge bit is sent by slave device?
- I2C : what is I2C Clock Stretch, Bus line clear.