Linux Device Driver - Interview Questions
LDD - Compiler
Linux Compiler Interview Questions
- About linker scripts
- What is compiler
- Compiler stages , explane
- What is relocatable file and Executable file
- What is the use of relocatable file use
- Excutable file formats ?
- Shared libraries and how to create ?
- Static compilation and Dynamic compilation differences
- How to reduce the size of executable file ?
- How are the compiler optimization techniques?
- What are Static and Shared libraries ?
- What is dynamic linking ? What is static linking ?
- What are the advantages of Dynamic linking or Shared libraries ?
- Does gcc search for both static and shared libraries ? Which is searched initially by gcc compiler ?
- What should be done for Shared library based linking in gcc ?